2013 Subaru Crosstrek HB-F10Pro No Reverse Trigger Wire for Backup Camera

• First let me say that I LOVE this headunit!  My sister bought it for me last month (late B-day present)  My Subie has a factory backup camera that worked just fine with the factory head unit.  My factory camera didn't work with my new headunit but I didn't investigate the matter because I purchased a backup camera upgrade AHD 1080p Backup Camera.  The issue I'm facing is that the harness that I have to use with my Subie is the "K Connector"  There is no "Reverse" or "Back" trigger wire for the backup camera from this harness.  However the diagram shows pin #2 as being the "Reverse" on this connector.  From the K connector I have tried the "Brake" wire and I also tapped into the #2 pin the diagram shows as being the "Reverse".  No luck.  I also tried the "Brake" wires from the "G connector", nada.  The only way I have been able to get a signal from the new camera is by using the "CCD+12v" , which i believe is meant for a front camera but it is working, kinda.  Is there something I'm overlooking?

• @Jonathon Britt Hi there, we are wondering if you have an order number so that we could locate your order and give you more accurate instruction.

• It was a gift to me so I would have my sister for that information. However it isn't necessary.  I had saved copies of written reviews of this head unit as many of them had really useful tips that can't be found elsewhere.  One individual had the same model HU in his 2014 Crosstrek and mentioned the similar issue.  Your support team responded that it wasn't necessary to provide power to the reverse switch trigger wire because it was prewired into the harness.  I looked at my harness and confirmed this.  Reverse Trigger Wire Solved